...well actually she was three months old on Wednesday but I slept through that day. I thought I would take some time to update everyone on her latest tricks and such. She is such a sweet baby! She always has a smile and a sweet "coo" to share. We wake up each morning to the sounds of Analy just babbling and laughing at herself. It is precious! She likes to sit in her bouncy seat and take swings at the toys. Unfortunately her "tummy time" is pretty limited. She usually rolls right onto her back or just starts screaming. She loves to play with the toy mirror. It was Mathias' favorite toy too. Mathias loves to get on the ground with her and give her lots of kisses. Analy is just growing up too fast! You really don't know how time flies by until you have kids.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesee this is better facebook
ReplyDelete