We were in Sam's and ran across this cute, assemble your on gingerbread house that we had to get. Unfortunately, as soon as I took it out of the box I knew it would not work. The base piece wasn't flat. I don't build houses but I think I've heard something about flat, firm foundations. Anyway, we continued with our project. Mathias kept trying to eat the pieces before I could "glue" them together with the icing.
He was eating my "glue" as fast as he could!Everyone ate more candy than they put on the house.
Even Jamie ate his share of icing!
And Analy too!
Mathias had never seen so much candy!
We also didn't read the fine print that says "wait 30 minutes for the icing to harden before decorating." So eventually our house started to crumble. The cups on each side was for structural support. The big split in the front is where I pushed too hard trying to make it straight.
If you squint your eyes, it looks just like the box!
It eventually did collapse so I remodeled it as an A-frame. It is still standing!









You probably could have done a great job if you had not had so much HELP!!!
ReplyDeleteWas Analy reading the ACE flyer, trying to find y'all some tools to help?!?
ReplyDelete