Last week, the kids and I loaded into the car and headed north for the week, well only as far as GA. We spent the week with Nana and Pop and visited the Ellis crew as well. Here are a few photos courtesy of my mom. (I never remember my camera when we are travelling!)
Mathias finally got to make his "Frosty the Snowman." Yes, that's what those blobs are! We did have to dig week-old sleet out of the ditch but we made a little boy happy. He just needed a magic hat!
Analy tried to eat them!She enjoyed sneaking rides on the tricycle when Mathias wasn't looking.
Mathias enjoyed playing with my old doll and stroller.
They both enjoyed time in the old playhouse. Here's Analy cooking up some eggs.
I can only imagine what kind of meal these two could cook up!
No comments:
Post a Comment