Since I got sidetracked by our new van, I'll continue with the recap of our trip to GA. It was a blessing to get to spend time with all our family. At Grandma and Granddaddy's, Mathias and Analy got to play with PJ's new puppies. And I mean really new puppies, they were only a few days old. Mathias did pretty good handling the pups. Analy...
not so much.
(Hopefully this will not be a sign of how she is going to treat her baby brother. I promise no puppies were harmed or permenantly injured by my children!)
They enjoyed playing outside in Grandma's flowers. They LOVED being able to walk around the yard in flip-flops or barefooted. (If any of you live in the High Springs area, you know what I mean by the crazy ants we have that prevent you from leaving your house all summer much less go in the yard without shoes.)
They also enjoyed playing with all the toys. Toys at somebody else's house are always a lot more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment