Friday, April 6, 2012

March Round-up

Here’s a summary of what I had “left-over” from March

We broke out the Jumperoo for Jude. Mathias and Analy we eager to show him how it works. Thankfully I haven’t caught one of them trying to bounce in it yet or trying to bounce Jude to the moon.

DSC_0026

Let’s Go Fly a Kite! Since March was national fly a kite month we found a couple of cool kites at Dollar General to try our luck with it. We had been having really windy days but of course the day we got our kites the wind disappeared.

DSC_0031

Mathias didn’t seem to mind. He liked to run with his kite. We have since had a few windy days but we definitely need a bit a practice.

DSC_0040

Jude turned 6 months old in March. He doesn’t sit up, roll over well, or like solid food! He hates being on his belly but will roll onto it and scream for me to flip him to his back. I’ve had to rescue him several times during naps! I can just imagine his 6 month check-up next week when I have to answer “no” to all his developmental questions.  The nurse will just reply “sounds like a healthy boy.” He better be glad he’s so sweet!

DSC_0050

This past month has also been “take Jude to the doctor” month. He’s been to the ER and doctor for 2 different fevers and soft-spot swelling, diagnosis both times “just a virus.” Then it was a cough and stuffy nose that ended up being a double ear infection, the first for our family! This week he had a measles-like rash (just a virus) and yesterday hives (he’s allergic to something). Through it all, he hasn’t complained a bit. He is a “good” sick baby if there is such a thing.

DSC_0053DSC_0060_edited-1DSC_0063_edited-1

Jamie and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary last March. Thanks to a sweet lady from our church who volunteered to keep all 3 kids so we could go out for the evening. I also celebrated a birthday. My parents came down for the weekend. The girls had fun shopping while the men worked on our garden project. Nana and Pop kept the kids so Jamie and I could go to the movies. A great time was had by all!

DSC_0065_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment