For Analy’s upcoming birthday, we went to Magic Kingdom to see the princesses. Jamie, Mathias, Analy, and I went down for the day. Jude stayed behind with Ms. Katie and Mrs. Tina. (Don’t worry he said it was okay!)
Waiting on the boat to take us across the lake.
Getting ready to meet some princesses!
Talking to Rapunzel and getting her autograph. Analy filled them in on her life story.
Talking with Princess Aurora, also known around our house as Sleeping Beauty. Notice how Mathias is sneaking up and laying his notebook on the ground. He was terrified of these people! I’m not sure if he was just overwhelmed by the whole princess thing or what but he didn’t want to hang around them.
Talking to Cinderella. Analy was definitely not shy at all!
Family photo. (That’s as close as Mathias would get to a princess!)
I really didn’t take many photos. We spent most of our time walking from ride to ride or standing in line. I did get a few.
In front of Cinderella’s castle. Maybe the sun was a little bright.
In jail with the bad guy from Toy Story. On this ride you shoot bad aliens and get points. I got about 30,000, Jamie got around 80,000, but Mathias got over 300,000! He was ranked a “Space Ace.”
Getting ready to fly high in the Astro Orbiter.
Ready for Mickey’s Philharmonic.
Waiting for the parade.
I’m not sure really what this photo was all about…
We had a lot of fun. It was a long, busy day. Maybe we will go back again…in 5 years or so!
No comments:
Post a Comment