Friday, July 19, 2013

Mini-Vacation

Jamie and I took the kids to Jacksonville for a 2 night mini-vacation. It almost killed us but we think Analy and Mathias loved it. We’ve found that Jude hates pack-in-plays, strollers, walking with his family, and sleeping in the room with other people. This made for lots of crying and screaming (and not just from Jude!). On Day 1, we visited the MOSH. (Jamie and I were disappointed but I think our standards are pretty high when it comes to science museums.) The kids seemed to enjoy themselves.

DSC00397 DSC00400 DSC00401  DSC00409 DSC00410 DSC00414 DSC00418  DSC00426

Day 2 we visited the beach at Hanna Park. which also has a splash park. All the kids loved the water!

DSC00428 DSC00429 DSC00430 DSC00431 DSC00435 DSC00437  DSC00448 DSC00453 DSC00459

Day 3 we tackled the Jacksonville Zoo.

DSC00462 DSC00464 DSC00465 DSC00468 DSC00470 DSC00472 DSC00473 DSC00475 DSC00476

No comments:

Post a Comment