Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm alive!

Tuesday I said goodbye to my gallbladder. I've pretty much been sleeping since. Today is the first day I've actually been up and about longer than a few hours. I'm still a little sore but each day I'm better. Thankfully my mom was down for a visit over the weekend and could stay through Wednesday to help with the babies. She was a huge help. Jamie is handling everything like a pro himself. The house is clean and we are all fed and bathed. I'm not supposed to lift anything over 20 lbs for a few weeks so hopefully I'll be able to handle Mathias on Monday when Jamie returns to work.
Mathias and Analy enjoyed having Nana and Pop down for a visit.

Mathias hated to see Pop go on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to everyone who has helped us out this week! It has been such a blessing!



1 comment:

  1. I mean, nobody really NEEDS their gallbladder anyway right?!? Goodness girl, radioactive HIDA scan, can't lift over 20 lbs...if you needed a break from Mommy duty you could've called somebody, you didn't have to go and have parts removed!!! LOL!!! ;) Hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete