I have to confess that my blog is as delayed as my flight home. To begin with I will explain the "volcano" part of the title. Jamie, Analy (Mathias stayed in GA with family), a friend, and I just had a wonderful visit to England. Our one-week vacation was extended to two when a volcano erupted in Iceland and sent an ash cloud over Europe. Our flight was cancelled twice and by a miracle we made it on one of the first flights out after waiting 6 days. So with that explanation out of the way, let me share some of the highlights of our trip.
Jamie and I have visited London before and have tons of photos. Since Analy will not remember this trip I wanted to capture her in front of some of the most famous sights. We referred to her as our "travelling gnome." Some of the photos, like the one below, speaks for itself.

Windsor Castle

Canterbury Cathedral

Analy and Mama in front of the white cliffs of Dover.

The family in front of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament

Staying cozy in the fuzzy bear suit.

Cuddling with Daddy on an extra cold and windy day.

Buckingham Palace

The family in front of Buckingham Palace

The National Gallery

Analy and Daddy in front of the Sherlock Holmes Museum.

Checking out the animals at the Natural History Museum.

The Tower of London

The British Museum

And everyone must have a photo with the red phone booth!
No comments:
Post a Comment