Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Outdoor Fun

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather the past week. I decided (for some crazy reason) that Mathias needed to learn how to climb a tree. I went first and demostrated how. (Jamie later asked how I fit into this tree stating that the tree's branches weren't THAT strong!) Anyway, Mathias immediately caught on and wanted to try for himself. He made it up once by himself and decided after that it was easier for Mama to lift him. He did enjoy the view. Hopefully in his future he will not be the weird, barefoot guy that hangs out in the trees on North Campus (I'm sure every college has one of those guys!).
We also love watching all the bees pollinating are blueberries. I can taste the berries already! Here's a queen bumble bee working hard. (I'm going to throw in some entomology lessons for my readers!)




No comments:

Post a Comment