Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mathias' first haircut...finally

Mathias has needed a good trim for several months. He had odd patches of long hair here and there. I had wanted Jamie to take him to a barber and have it done. Yesterday I decided I had had enough and would give it a try myself.
Here is a "before" photo. I do not claim to know how to cut hair. Jamie makes me cut his but I hate it. My preferred weapon would have been clippers but I knew Mathias wouldn't have let me near him with those. I snuck up on him with a pair of scissors. I let him sit in my lap and play an ABC computer game while I snipped here and there. I don't think it turned out too bad!


Maybe it will not be another 2 years before his next cut!



No comments:

Post a Comment