
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Cape San Blas - family photos
We spent last week at Cape San Blas. The beach was beautiful! Praise the Lord there was no oil! Our kids really enjoyed it. Mathias loved running on the beach and splashing in the water. Analy loved eating the sand! I'll probably spend this week posting photos from our time there. Here are a few that we took as our official "dress-in-white-and-khaki" beech photos. I'll post more of the kids tomorrow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








These are great pictures Amanda! I especially love the mommy/daughter pictures...and Analy's white dress is so pretty against the beach!
ReplyDelete