
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20
Monday, July 12, 2010
July Photo Shoot
So as you can tell, I enjoy taking photos of my kids. I'm not exactly sure why because it always involves lots of kicking and screaming. Mathias has been due 2 year old photos for awhile but he's been keeping a steady supply of cuts and bruises on his head. Last week his head was clear so I knew I needed to take advantage of the opportunity. I can't believe I actually got him to participate. He threw a huge fit over wearing this outfit. I thought I was going to have to sew it back together the way he screamed and tried to pull it off. Thankfully he did calm down and actually cooperated a bit. Analy is always ready to pose for the camera. Here are a few of my favorites!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment