Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun in GA

Our family had a wonderful visit to our home in GA a few weeks ago. We had so much fun spending time with our families. Mathias and Analy love being spoiled by their grandparents. They also enjoy playing with their cousins. I took my camera along but, of course, it never made it out of my bag. My mom sent me home with a few photos she took at their house. Jamie was in Brazil for the week so we hung out at my parents swimming as much as we could. It was super hot and the pool felt like bath water but the kids loved it.
Analy enjoyed floating around in her float. Mathias got to practice his swimming skills. He was actually getting around pretty good by the end of the week. As you can see, his monster float suits him. I highly recommend this float. We tried a life-jacket and he couldn't balance at all but he did great in this one.

Mathias loved to ride around the pool on Aunt Kiki's boat.
And riding around on mama's back.
This photo is for everyone who asks me if Analy lays out in the sun. You can see she has a hat, shade, and spf70! Her tan is just all natural.
We tried to get a group photo. At least the adults we cooperating!

We also got to spend time in my old playhouse. I think I got it for Christmas when I was 3 or 4 yrs old. My dad has plans to do some remodeling this winter.
Mathias enjoyed "cooking" on my old stove and playing with the dishes.
I even managed to fit in there!

Here's a little video (literally!) of Mathias jumping off the diving board. So far, he doesn't have any fear of the water. It makes me very nervous!

We had a wonderful visit! It's such a blessing to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment