When I had Mathias, a lady who worked with me at DPI made a hooded towel for Mathias. He loves it and uses it all the time. I was able to figure out what she did and made one for Analy."I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20
Friday, August 27, 2010
More Sewing Projects
Here are a few more sewing projects that I've attempted lately. I made another dress for Analy. This time I actually tried to follow a pattern. I made a size medium but evidently she is still a small. She'll have to grow into this one. I also made a matching headband.
When I had Mathias, a lady who worked with me at DPI made a hooded towel for Mathias. He loves it and uses it all the time. I was able to figure out what she did and made one for Analy.
When I had Mathias, a lady who worked with me at DPI made a hooded towel for Mathias. He loves it and uses it all the time. I was able to figure out what she did and made one for Analy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You're getting to be super crafty!! Good job!
ReplyDelete