Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Analy!

I can't believe my little girl is one year old! This year flew by so fast. I guess when you spend most of your time chasing little kids, time goes by quickly.
We had grand plans of a family birthday party in GA but it just didn't work out. Jamie and I were supposed to vacation in NC, then we would return and have a party for Analy. But Analy came down with a fever over the weekend and Mathias was suffering from a head cold. Jamie even ended up with a fever so we called and quits and I drove a vehicle full of sick babies home.
We did get to spend quality time together the past few days and are celebrating Analy's birthday today. Just me, Jamie, Mathias, and Analy, I wouldn't chance actually inviting anyone else over.
We started the morning off by getting a few photos of Analy in her birthday dress from her grandma. You can tell she is still not feeling 100%.  


We followed the photo shoot with presents. Mathias found out some of the presents from the grandparents were for him so he'd been begging all day to open them.
Analy loved the music from this toy from Nana and Pop.
Mathias thought the view finders were cool.
Analy loved the little bits of paper. She got lots of nice books and clothes from Grandma and Granddaddy.

Here's daddy trying to teach Mathias how to use the view finder.
Aren't the bloomers adorable?

Here's the cake. Mathias had watched me make it yesterday. I had to hide it in our bedroom to keep him from begging to eat it. He was very excited about it.
Mathias helped Analy blow out her candle.
Analy enjoyed the cake too!


Happy Birthday Analy! We love you!
Mama, Daddy, and Mathias

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! It does seem a little crazy that she's already 1! Where did the past year go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Analy!!! I forgot that she was born on my original due date. I wish Claire and Analy could meet for a play date!! :)

    ReplyDelete