"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Our "almost" vacation
Jamie had a meeting in Asheville, NC earlier this month. Our plan was to drive to GA, drop off our kids with family, and spend a few days in NC all by ourselves. The kids were pretty snotty when we left them but just headcold stuff. So we decided to head on up to NC. Analy ended up with a fever that weekend so we ended up cutting our trip a few days short and just heading back home. I was pretty disappointed since because of Jamie's meeting we were enjoying an all expense paid vacation at a secluded cabin on a 200 acre farm. Oh well, so goes the responsibilities of parenthood. Jamie ended up being sick anyway and I had to drive home a carload of sick babies. We did manage to visit the Biltmore house on our way home (since we had gotten complimentary tickets). It still makes me sad to think that I almost had a relaxing vacation. Maybe someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Amanda! Next time you are near Asheville let me know! We live 40 minutes south of Asheville!
ReplyDelete