Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pool Time

The pool is up and filled at the Ellis home. The kids just had to get in the moment we got it filled. It was freezing!

DSC03944

I think they realized it after a few minutes.

DSC03946

Jude didn’t want to get near the pool’s icy waters.

DSC03947

But his loving brother did spray him in the face with his water cannon! I hope he grows up to be bigger than Mathias!

DSC03948

After a few seconds in the pool, they decided that a popsicle would warm them up.

DSC03951

Jude happily participated in this past time. It’s amazing what you can cram into those feeder bags. Judge me, I don’t mind.

DSC03953

Yummy!

DSC03957

I had to include this photo too. Mathias and Analy asked me to help them put on their bicycle helmets, then they took off across the yard with their basketballs. I walked out and asked what they were up to and they replied that they needed their helmets to keep the balls from hitting their heads. I guess we need to work on their shooting and rebounding skills!

DSC03958

1 comment:

  1. I love that they thought out some basketball protection, ha!! And Jude is a smart boy...no to the cold water, YES to the popsicle...my kinda thinking too!

    ReplyDelete