Wednesday, September 5, 2012

End of Summer Days

At least I hope summer comes to an end soon! I really dislike this time of year. It’s still super hot and humid, the ants and mosquitoes are bad, and I feel like Fall can’t get here soon enough. The kids don’t seem to mind it. They don’t complain about the ants or mosquitoes and they love that they can still swim or play in the sprinkler. Our muscadines are ripe so the kids love picking their own snacks. Here are some photos from a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Jude watching from the shade of the porch.

DSC_0625 

Mathias and Analy searching for the perfect muscadines.

DSC_0630 

Yummy! (and getting read to spit his hull at my camera!)

DSC_0627

DSC_0631 DSC_0632

I love Jude’s face. You can tell he’s trying to figure out all the new teeth in his mouth.

DSC_0636

Until Fall, praise God for A/C!

No comments:

Post a Comment