Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Big O-N-E!

Happy Birthday Jude! I know I’ve said it a million times, but I can’t believe this little guy is one year old. This year has flown by! We had a nice lunch with our guest, Mrs. Tina. Then we all enjoyed cake! I chose a puppy for Jude’s cake since he loves dogs.

DSC_0682

Jude waiting for his cake. (I didn’t get a photo of his cake with a candle. Three kids diving at it was a handful!)

DSC_0685

Not so sure about this… DSC_0687

A little taste…

DSC_0690

I think he likes it!

DSC_0689  DSC_0692 DSC_0693 DSC_0694

That was fun!

DSC_0695

Now time for presents! Jude got several cards, some clothes and shoes, a book, a tricycle, and a few toys. Analy and Mathias were all over the presents! They have no will-power when it comes to other people’s presents.

DSC_0699

Jude did enjoy eating the paper a little too much! Here’s Mathias trying to get some out of his mouth and getting his finger nibbled.

DSC_0702

DSC_0703

And what’s a birthday without a few balloons!

DSC_0707

DSC_0708

Happy Birthday sweet boy! We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment