Thursday, June 14, 2012

Berry Berry Cool Pie

I think it is important to learn cooking skills early. I try to get the kids in the kitchen to “help” make something when I can. When the blueberries and blackberries are ripe we love making this recipe:
Ingredients
  • 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1/2 cup lemon juice
  • 2 cups assorted fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
  • 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust
Directions
  • 1. In large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
  • 2. Stir in berries. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
  • 3. Freeze at least 5 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 40 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired.
Here’s Mathias and Analy with all the ingredients. (We made our own graham cracker crust.)
DSC03979
Mathias loves to stir.
DSC03981
Analy dumping in the blueberries.
DSC03983
Mathias stirring some more.
DSC03984
The finished product! This is a yummy summertime dessert.
DSC03987

No comments:

Post a Comment