Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Mathias!

On Wednesday, June 6, 2012 Mathias James turned 4 years old!! I’ll go ahead and sound like everything mother, I can’t believe my baby boy is 4!

June 6, 2008

IMG_2467

Now June 6, 2012

Here he is waiting to open his presents, first thing in the morning.

DSC_0439

Opening Analy’s gift. Notice Analy has her own gift bag too. She thought it was more fun to pick out gifts for herself instead of her brother.

DSC_0442

Mathias and his new baseball bat. He also got a glove and some baseballs. We’ve already started batting and fielding drills.

DSC_0449

His new slingshot. Don’t worry, it shoots foam balls and I haven’t actually seen any of them in a few days.

DSC_0455

Racing his new robots with Analy

DSC_0459

After gifts and breakfast, Mathias helped his Daddy worked bees. Noticed the bee gloves that Nana and Pop got him for his birthday.

DSC_0460

Heading down to the bees, hive tool in hand.

DSC_0463

I forgot to take my camera, but after working bees we all loaded up in the car and went to the park to ride bikes. After a hard work out, Mathias picked McDonald’s for lunch. After naptime, we all enjoyed some birthday cake. This year’s theme was spaceships. 

DSC_0465

Blowing out his candles…and yes, he applied a Cars tattoo to his forehead!

DSC_0480

The birthday boy!

DSC_0482

Jamie and I aren’t big on birthday parties so this year’s treat was a trip to Kennedy Space Center. Mathias has been begging to “go see the spaceships” for months. Mathias thought he was big stuff going on a trip alone with daddy. Here he is in front of a rocket.

photo

His trip to Mars

explorer(1)

Our future astronaut

explorer

Mathias had a wonderful birthday week, getting spoiled by all his friends and family. We thank God for blessing us with this special boy. We love you Mathias!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment