Sunday, March 14, 2010

Miss Roly Poly

Analy sure is on the move these days. I am unable to lay her in a spot and she stay put. She loves to roll, roll, and roll some more. No matter what, the blanket I lay her own is never big enough. When we put her in her crib on her back to sleep, she flips to her side or belly. This freaks Jamie out (big SID worrier) but what can you do to stop her.


I think Mathias takes all her rolling as a challenge to wrestle with her. Hopefully someday she will be able to beat him up! He's been getting in trouble a lot lately for playing too rough with his baby sister. I've tried to explain to him that when she's as big as him pay back will be tough!




1 comment:

  1. The picture of Mathias on top of her made me laugh a little and brought back memories of Way trying to run Wyatt over with his dump truck when Wyatt was only a couple of months old. I can't even begin to count how many times we said, "Be easy, gentle!" And paybacks are rough!!! Let's just say Way hasn't tried to run him over anymore...

    ReplyDelete