Finally the days are getting warmer. The grass is getting green and all the flowers are in bloom. Every member of the Ellis family loves being outside. We spend time tending to our plants and garden. Mathias loves when we water the fruit trees!

The dogwood is in full bloom. What a beautiful reminder of Easter and God's love for us!

I'm not sure what this bush is but it is full of blooms. I tried to get Mathias to stand beside it for a photo but this is as close as he got. Also, the dead balloon he is holding is from my birthday. He thought it was fun to throw it in the wind and chase it around the yard. Too bad it had a run in with a barbed wire fence and lost.

Our blueberries have reached about 50% bloom. There are lots of butterflies, bumble bees, and carpenter bees busy pollinating. (Funny, there are no honey bees! I guess they are busy working somewhere else.)

This is the perfect time of year to be outdoors enjoying God's creation!
No comments:
Post a Comment