Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sharing

It's every parent's dream that their kids will just naturally share with others. In this case though sharing was not what I had in mind. Yesterday afternoon I was craving one of Mathias' suckers left over from his valentine's candy. So to ease my guilt I let him have one too but we were going to eat them outside . Sucker + Mathias = gooey mess! I told him before we went out to keep his sucker away from the dogs. I knew he would be mobbed the moment we stepped outside. He was fine for a few minutes but as soon as I turned my back he had is sucker stuck in Nyla's mouth. The next second it was back in his own mouth. Yuck! (Keep in mind our dogs are not house dogs and regularly dine on squirrels.)
Here's Mathias enjoying his sucker after sharing with Nyla.
Here's Nyla hanging close by hoping Mathias will feel generous again.

No comments:

Post a Comment