For my birthday, which is coming up in a few weeks and I will not mention how old I'll be, he made me a beautiful chest for my bedroom. I've always wanted one and it matches our bedroom perfectly!"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Our special chests
My dad has really outdone himself at the past couple of months. He made Mathias a toy box for Christmas. Notice that "Mathias" is hand-carved on the front. I think he has started a tradition for all of his grandchildren!
For my birthday, which is coming up in a few weeks and I will not mention how old I'll be, he made me a beautiful chest for my bedroom. I've always wanted one and it matches our bedroom perfectly!
For my birthday, which is coming up in a few weeks and I will not mention how old I'll be, he made me a beautiful chest for my bedroom. I've always wanted one and it matches our bedroom perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, your dad is really talented!! Those chests are beautiful!
ReplyDelete